This section of the website contains lots of useful information for our patients. Please take the time to review the information that is relevant to you either before or after your appointment as it may help provide answers to your questions or re-assure you of any concerns.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Patient Journey
- Patient Resources
- For Further Information and Resources
- Our Locations
We endeavour to include information to help with general questions you may have about your condition or treatment but every patient is considered by us to be unique and therefore the information on the website serves as a guide only. We ask that you read our disclaimer in this regard.
For Further Information…
The following list of links may prove useful, should you wish further information.
Please be aware that Eye Surgery Associates does not control these sites and as such is not liable for the scope or accuracy of information contained within them.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Diabetes Australia
- Eyes on Diabetes
- Glaucoma Australia
- Keratoconus Australia Inc
- Macular Foundation Australia
- Retina Australia
- The Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
- Vision Australia
- Department of Health
- Department of Veterans Affair
Patient Satisfaction Survey:
- Your opinions matter to us. Please let us know how you feel about us and what we can do to satisfy your needs.
- A simple survey can be completed by you by clicking on this link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HQ2H8ZX