Terms & Conditions
The information on this site has been written by the team at Eye Surgery Associates. The authors have made it as accurate and easy to understand as possible, but:
- You should never rely only on this site to make decisions concerning your health. It is intended to provide general information only and is not a substitute for a proper and thorough consultation with a specialist ophthalmologist or doctor.
- It does not purport to be complete.
- Whilst every effort is made to provide accurate information, it will inevitably contain mistakes.
- In medicine, there is often more than one solution to a problem. Therefore, this site reflects the views and practice of individual specialists as accurately and honestly as we can convey them. Another specialist might well offer a different method of approaching a given problem which is just as relevant and useful. As the patient, you should expect the specialist to inform you of their views in an open, honest and helpful manner. If you seek several opinions, you must judge for yourself the view which best fits your own circumstance.
- Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health professional.
Eye Surgery Associates makes no warranty, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose with respect to content and documents available from this web site. Additionally, we assume no legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, or process disclosed herein and do not represent that use of such information, product, or process would not infringe on privately owned rights.
Links to External Web Sites
Links from this web site to other web sites are for the convenience of the user. Such links do not constitute an official endorsement or approval of any web site, product, or service.